Ayurveda Pura Academy
Mentoring Program For Ayurveda Graduates, Therapists and Students by Dr. Deepa Apté
Ayurveda Pura is excited to announce their mentoring program for Ayurvedic practitioners, therapists and students. The mentoring service is a 12 month program with direct one to one and group online support.
The mentoring services shall comprise the following each month:
- Monthly Group Webinar each calendar month the Mentee shall be entitled to attend an online live webinar conducted by Dr Deepa that shall be interactive and allow the attendees to ask questions. The webinar shall last one hour and the date and time shall be announced to the Mentee at least 30 calendar days before the event. The Mentee shall be entitled to 12 x one month webinars;
- Support Sessions - the Mentee shall be entitled each calendar month to up to 2 hours of support from Dr Deepa, comprised of 8 x Time Units (with each Time Unit comprising 15 minutes). The Support Sessions can be in the form of (1) Zoom calls (a maximum of 2 per month) or (2) email Q&A (a maximum of 2 emails comprising up to 5 questions per month). All Zoom calls must be pre-booked with a pre-agreed time limit with the Mentor Company via telephone correspondence or email correspondence with firstname.lastname@example.org at least 30 calendar days in advance. All email Q&A shall be addressed to email@example.com and marked in the subject matter as Mentoring Request and marked as 'Urgent' or 'Non-urgent'. All Urgent Mentoring Requests shall be answered by Dr Deepa within 72 hours of being sent and utilise double the rate of Time Units, depending on the actual time
Service Costs and Duration
- The Mentee shall pay an aggregate amount of £1800 (inclusive of VAT) for the Mentoring Services and the Mentoring Services shall last for a period of 12 months from signing of the Mentoring Agreement. The Mentee shall pay for the Mentoring Services either (1) in a lump sum amount within 3 days of signing the Mentoring Agreement, or (2) payable in the following instalments:
- Upon signing the agreement "an amount equal to two month" service totaling 300 (inclusive of VAT); and
- Thereafter, 10 monthly instalments each of £150 (inclusive of VAT), with the first instalment to be paid on the same calendar date falling one month after the date of the Agreement.
If the Mentee chooses to terminate or stop utilising the Mentoring Services all remaining unpaid amounts shall become immediately due and payable to the Mentoring Company.
Please Note: If Mentee is not an Ayurveda Pura Graduate the Mentee will need to provide detailed course curriculum and the name of institute studied at.
Mentoring will be provided only on the qualifications Mentee has received.